ABOUT THE TABC COURSE
Are you interested in bartender schools or bartending jobs? Or maybe you’re not even interested in bartending at all! Whatever your situation is, getting your Texas TABC certification is sure to help you with ANY job that requires you to serve alcohol in the state of Texas. Anyone that sells or serves alcoholic drinks to customers can benefit from taking this course. After all, it helps everyone be more knowledgeable about the state requirements, as well as train you for certain sticky situations. Many employers require their staff to take this course so that their business will be protected under the Safe Harbor Act.
- Module 1: TABC Seller-Server Overview
- Module 2: Minors & Alcohol Sales
- Module 3: Intoxicated People & Alcohol Sales
- Module 4: Other Permits
- Course Exam
The TABC Course will teach you vital knowledge and skills including:
- Identifying a fake ID
- How to respond to a minor attempting to purchase alcohol
- Stopping service for an intoxicated customer
- General state laws for selling or serving alcohol
- Short, 2 hour course
- Self-paced, so you can start and stop anytime
- Access the course 24/7
- Mobile-friendly; take it on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
FAST & EASY CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD
Your certificate is always FREE and will be available on your course dashboard. You can download and print the official copy of your TABC certificate immediately after you pass the exam from the 2Cool Server Training website.
- Intuitive course timer
- Creative, eye-catching designs
- Interesting and relatable videos
- Nightlife-themed course with videos and interaction
PROOF OF YOUR TABC CERTIFICATION COMPLETION
Your TABC certification is good for two years from the date it is issued. After 14 days, you will be able to see your proof of certification on the official TABC website which shows your name, date-of-birth, and certificate number.
2Cool Server Training is an official provider for
TABC Certification in the state of Texas
Download your TABC certificate online
immediately upon completion
ONLY 2 HOURS
Your new career is just two hours away.
Get started today!
We want to make sure you know everything you need to know in order to complete the TABC course and get your certification. We’ve put together a helpful resource page for Frequently Asked Questions that should answer just about every question you can think of. If you can’t find the answer there, contact us! We’ll be happy to help.
Sign Up Now